Tuesday, July 7

Hello

Hello.
My name is Emily.
I'm a teen girl.
In a BIG world.

I like to dance and read and write. (And other stuff too, but that's all in the about page).

I also want to know who I am.
Mainly because I like so many things and have so many career choices and such that I could do. But I don't know.

So this blog is a way to adventure out of my comfort zone.
And find out who I am.

In a crazy journey known as Life. 
But I am a Crazy Kind of Awkward person.

I hope you stick around and see some more of my posts.
Follow me if you'd wish.

XOXO

  P.S.
I also post here.

7 comments:

  1. I love your new blog, Emily! I can't wait to see more posts on here! :D

    ♥ Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This new blog sounds great! Can't wait to see more of it!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS YOU.
    I thought this was another girl named Emily.
    But now I know it is you.
    Therefore I shall proceed to follow.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD
      Sorry for the confusion.
      IDK why I decided to make a different account just for this blog.
      ~Emily

      Delete
    2. It's fine! No worries :).

      - Ellie

      Delete