Sunday, July 12

Sam.

Sam is an Adventure waiting to happen.

She never stops moving, dancing, dreaming.

Sam is crazy and awkward.

A lot like me.

She tap dances and has an attitude for days.

Sam is brave and doesn't get embarrassed. 

Her IPhone is glued to her hip.

She checks Instagram every five seconds.

Sam's obsessed with selfies.

She has her life figured out,

and every day she helps untangle mine.

We don't see each other much:

Sam and I go to different schools.

But we share dance like our little secret,

and hang out outside of school and dance.

But,

She's my best friend.

And I love her like my un-biological sister.


This is us from a WAY long time ago.
~
Everyone has that one friend who's like a sister.

Sam's mine.

We go everywhere together in the summer.

She's a big part of my life.

I know that much.

Who's you friend like a sister?



3 comments:

  1. Cute post! Sam sounds like a really close friend of yours! I have two friends like a sister, Arielle and Brianna. Brianna and I go to school together and go to places. Arielle doesn't go to my school, but we have known each other since we were babies. We always have playdates and hangout together. It is really great to have a friend! They sure are big part of our lives.

    ~Sarah : )
    * The Joys Of Life *

    ReplyDelete
  2. A have a few friends that I feel that way about. Sisters. Blessings on my life with their loud laughter and crazy jokes and unwavering support- I love them.
    You and Sam both sound awesome. It's lovely to know that you have each other in this big, scary world, because it's nice to have someone to lean on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of people: confident, brave, strong, but still nice and supporting. I'm not so confident myself, so I feel better if I have someone like that around me. You two are so cute!:) Talking about cute...how did you make your awesome template? Thanks for help!:)

    ReplyDelete